Freeth/Moroz (FM) provides graphic design services for print and digital applications including logos, posters, brochures, ads, annual reports, web and social media assets, displays, banners, and more.
Each new project is strategically assessed to identify goals, audience, and budget so that designs are tailored and optimized for maximum impact. Project pre-planning with our clients ensures that design efforts fit in the context of an existing brand, outreach package, or campaign story. Color palettes and visual styles can be carried over or created for brand continuity.
FM has more than 20 years of design experience primarily for campaigns about environmental issues including recycling, waste reduction, litter-abatement, composting, food waste, clean water, water conservation, and eco-restoration efforts. Working closely with government agencies, FM has provided design services for award-winning school programs that educate elementary school students throughout L.A. County and the Long Beach Unified School District about the positive impacts of litter-abatement and waste reduction. FM services have been requested by clients on City, County, and State levels including Long Beach, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, CalRecycle, and the California Water Boards.
FM also has experience in healthcare and non-profit communications, having provided design services to organizations that serve the largest group of Veterans in the United States, the largest group of community clinics in California, the complex Skid Row community of Los Angeles, and advocates of reproductive rights for women in Los Angeles County.
Freeth/Moroz is WBE, EBE, and SBE (Los Angeles & Proprietary) certified.
CLIENT / PROJECT LIST
Municipalities & Government Agencies:
- Anaheim Public Utilities
- California Department of Health Services | Tobacco Control Section
- City of Alhambra
- City of Anaheim
- City of Davis
- City of Irvine
- City of Long Beach | Environmental Services Bureau
- City of Los Angeles | Bureau of Engineering
- City of Los Angeles | Bureau of Sanitation
- City of Memphis
- City of Modesto
- City of Redondo Beach
- City of Santa Clarita
- City of Santa Monica
- Long Beach Water Department
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Los Angeles World Airports
Organizations & Institutions:
- California Children and Families Commission (First 5)
- California State University Fullerton | College of Business and Economics
- The California Water Boards
- Coalition for Clean Air
- Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
- Daughters of Charity
- First Five Los Angeles
- Hass Avocado Board
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- The Music Center of Los Angeles County
- Neuropsychiatric Institute, UCLA
- Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
- The Sacramento River Water Quality Monitoring Program
- San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
- Santa Monica Bay Restoration Project
- Skid Row Homeless Healthcare Initiative
- Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) | Southern California Chapter
- Students Run Los Angeles and the Robert Woods Johnson Foundation
- VA Desert Pacific Healthcare Network
- Brown and Caldwell
- CDM Smith
- DePinto Morales Communications Inc.
- Golin Harris
- Harris & Company
- The Walt Disney Company
- Waste Management Inc.
- Rogers Finn Partners
- SCS Engineers
- Tetra Tech
© All images on this site are copyright protected and may not be reproduced without legal authorization.